This post was written in collaboration with HSBC. While we are financially compensated by them, we nonetheless strive to maintain our editorial integrity and review products with the same objective lens. We are committed to providing the best recommendations and advice in order for you to make personal financial decisions with confidence. You can view our Editorial Guidelines here.
A good travel credit card card is your best travel companion. Not only do they let you amass air miles that can be redeemed for free flights, the best cards also get you perks like free airport transfers and entry to airport lounges.
HSBC Visa Infinite is one of the best cards right now for jetsetters who zip in and out of airports. Here are some ways your life and travels will benefit from having this card.
Travel with more comfort and less waiting time
One of the most tiring things about travelling has got to be waiting. Getting stuck in queues at airports and killing time in the boarding area before your row number is called are all part and parcel of a jetsetter’s life.
With HSBC Visa Infinite, you’ll spend less time waiting and more time actually enjoying your trip. Here are some perks that help you do just that.
- 2x complimentary limousine transfers per year — Getting to and from Changi Airport is sometimes even more of a hassle than flying to your destination, especially when you’ve got heavy luggage to contend with. With two complimentary limo transfers, you’ll be able to travel to and from the airport in style and comfort.
- Skip queues with expedited immigration clearance — Not every airport is as efficient as Changi Airport, and long queues at immigration can be exasperating when you’re already suffering from jetlag. With HSBC Visa Infinite, you and a travel companion will be able to skip the queue and be escorted through the expedited immigration channel.
- Unlimited lounge key to airport lounge access — HSBC Visa Infinite gives you unlimited access to VIP airport lounges worldwide, so you can unwind and have a good meal before your next flight. Supplementary cardholders get unlimited access too.
Need more limousine transfers? For every $2,000 you spend in a month, you get the following:
- 1x complimentary limousine transfer from home to Changi airport for yourself and two guests
- 1x expedited immigration clearance in major airports in Asia for yourself and a guest
- These perks can be enjoyed up to 24 times a year — one of the most generous credit card benefits available
The great thing about HSBC Visa Infinite is that it can enhance every overseas trip you take. For globetrotters or those who travel frequently for business, that translates to a whole lot of time saved and a lot of added comfort.
Imagine being chauffeured to Changi Airport in comfort thanks to the complimentary airport limousine service, and then skipping the queue and being escorted through an expedited immigration channel once you reach your overseas destination. Now, that’s travelling in style!
Get a generous welcome gift of 35,000 miles and earn more miles
The HSBC Visa Infinite offers air mile earn rates that are at least on par with or above what is offered by mass market cards, so you’ll be able to easily accumulate miles and exchange them for free air tickets.
To be fair, there are some air mile cards out there that offer better conversion rates than HSBC Visa Infinite. But these cards may come with stringent minimum spending requirements, or be less generous with travel perks.
What’s more, when you sign up for HSBC Visa Infinite, you receive 35,000 miles — one of the most generous welcome gifts on the market. That’s more than enough to redeem a one-way ticket to Taipei, or a return ticket to Bali.
No longer worry about travel insurance for you and your family
Receive complimentary travel insurance* for you and your travel companions whenever you charge your full travel expenses to your HSBC Visa Infinite card.
Air tickets that have been paid for jointly by your HSBC Visa Infinite card and air miles redemption also entitle you to automatic coverage.
You receive comprehensive coverage of up to US$2,000,000 that includes over 20 benefits, so you and your loved ones can travel with peace of mind. And unlike typical credit card complimentary travel insurance, travellers get medical benefits too: Enjoy post-trip medical expenses (in Singapore) of up to S$10,000. Family coverage includes the cardholder’s legal spouse, parents and/or parents-in-law, siblings and legitimate children.
Click here to find out more about HSBC Visa Infinite or apply online today.
Do you have any questions about HSBC Visa Infinite? Leave them in the comments!
*This insurance policy (Policy Number: P1594678) is underwritten by AXA Insurance Pte Ltd. HSBC is not the underwriter nor the distributor for this insurance plan. It is not an obligation of, deposit in or guaranteed by HSBC Bank (Singapore) Limited (Company Registration No. 201420624K).