This post was written in collaboration with Singtel. While we are financially compensated by them, we nonetheless strive to maintain our editorial integrity and review products with the same objective lens. We are committed to providing the best recommendations and advice in order for you to make personal financial decisions with confidence. You can view our Editorial Guidelines here.
It’s no secret that Apple products have always been one of the most coveted tech items on the market, not just in Singapore but around the world. And when it comes to purchasing Apple products, most Singaporeans head to the Apple Store or an Apple reseller, probably as a matter of habit.
But in case you didn’t know, you can actually get the full range of Apple products from Singtel—and enjoy significant cost savings in the process.
How can I get the best savings?
Singtel carries the entire iPhone and iPad range as well as the popular Apple Watch, AirPods, the Apple Pencil and the Apple Keyboard.
Instead of paying the full retail price for them, you can get them for less by purchasing them through Singtel.
You can enjoy a deep discount on the latest Apple devices like iPhones and iPads simply by bundling them with a Singtel plan. When it comes to accessories like the Apple Pencil and AirPods, they’re just more affordable at Singtel, fullstop.
Based on a recent check around town of the pricing for the latest Apple devices, Singtel has the lowest prices. Based on our research, here are the best Apple deals we’ve spotted:
iPhone XR (128GB)
- Compared to $200 with an equivalent mobile plan in the market.
- The Singtel deal is $0 on a $78 XO plan with 50GB. The usual price was $478 upfront.
- Alternatively, save $1,101 vs purchasing the phone standalone at the recommended retail price (RRP) of $1,299.
iPhone XS Max (64GB)
- Compared to $695 with an equivalent mobile plan in the market.
- The Singtel deal is through their instalment payment plan, which is available with Combo and XO plans.
- The phone is $0 upfront with a $27 a month top-up on a $78 XO plan that comes with 50GB.
iPhone XS (64GB)
- Compared to purchasing the phone standalone at the recommended retail price (RRP) of $1,649.
- The Singtel deal is through their Mobile Leasing programme, available to SIM Only customers.
- The phone is $0 upfront and $58 a month. After 12 months, you can upgrade to a new phone for $300.
- Alternatively, buy the phone outright at any time and you would still save $59. That’s like your credit card company giving you a 3% cashback!
iPad 6th Generation (32GB)
- Compared to purchasing the iPad standalone at the recommended retail price (RRP) of $698.
- The Singtel deal is $238. Available with the SIM Only Tab+ plan with 30GB/mth.
- Alternatively, if you are getting a Singtel Fibre plan, you can top-up just $20 monthly to purchase the iPad.
AirPods with Wireless Charging Case
- Compared to purchasing the AirPods standalone at the recommended retail price (RRP) of $299.
- The Singtel deal is $279.
- Alternatively, get it for $259 and save $40, if you are also buying a new iPad or iPhone that day.
Apple Watch Series 4 (GPS + Cellular)
- Compared to purchasing the Apple Watch standalone at the recommended retail price (RRP) of $799.
- The Singtel deal is $649 if you were buying a new iPhone that day.
- Alternatively, save $50 if you buy it from Singtel standalone at the price of $749.
* The Recommended Retail Price (RRP) is the price you pay when you purchase the stand-alone device from retailers. The deals reflected above are available until 19 July. However, you can ask your friendly Singtel sales consultant for the best Apple device deal at anytime. Or check out the latest deals here.
Exclusive entertainment & lifestyle offers for Apple fans
Beyond the devices, Singtel offers customers exclusive Apple services that help them make the most of their devices.
Singtel customers get free 6 months of data-free Apple Music. This is the only Apple Music offer in Singapore.
On top of that, Singtel’s mobile plans come with free HBO Go and free family entertainment.
You can even use your Singtel Dash Virtual Visa Card on Apple Pay to make seamless payments.
Going beyond price
Singtel is one of the rare places you can get a discount on the Apple Watch or AirPods. And by introducing a range of new mobile plans and payment schemes, Singtel is truly the way to save on your Apple devices.
If you are looking for huge iPhone discounts and data, Singtel’s XO plans fit the bill. You can also choose to break the upfront price into easy monthly repayments with Singtel’s new instalment plans. Or if you are the sort who wants to upgrade your iPhone every year, Singtel’s Mobile Leasing option that is available with their SIM Only plans allows you to do that with savings of up to $800 per year. You can find out more information on that here.
But going beyond price, you need the best network to maximize your enjoyment of your Apple devices:
Using a good, reliable mobile network like Singtel’s will make your device so much easier and more enjoyable to use. Singtel is the most-awarded, fastest and widest network in Singapore so having an unreliable network is something you don’t have to worry about.
Singtel connects your Apple ecosystem beautifully. For example, getting the Apple Watch Cellular with an eSIM lets you take calls and receive messages without your iPhone. What’s more, this eSIM is free for 3 months. Also when you need to catch up on your k-dramas or stream data-free music on your commute, your iPads or iPhones are enabled with the fastest connection.
As an Apple fan, you can’t go wrong with Singtel thanks to the many Apple-related exclusives and the bundles and discounts they offer all year round. Enjoying the latest Apple products does not have to be expensive thanks to Singtel and, as an added bonus you also get everything you need to enjoy on your devices to the fullest.
Click here to find out how to get more out of Apple with Singtel.
Know more tips on how to save on Apple products? Tell us in the comments!
Personal finance tips delivered to your inbox!
Receive news, subscriber-exclusive promotions and guides on how to become smarter with money.
We promise never to spam you!